Ferri Design is a family owned and operated business. Since 2000, we have been providing cutting edge solutions and services for our clients. We have maintained cutting edge though technology, experience and education. Our diversification of of modern machinery and fleet allows us to be an asset to to our clients. Combined with our skills sets, when it comes to design, manufacturing and installation of our products, imagination is the only limit.
We are an Environmentally friendly company. The majority of our materials and consumables are either recycled / reused from other industries. For Instance: We chose to use Harsco Black Beauty Sand to sandblast with, which is a by product of Steel making. We consume 200+ tons of this sand yearly and prefer using a reclaimed material that is processed then shipped. Every little bit of energy savings and Carbon Dioxide reduction helps. We use VOC Free products or Low VOC whenever possible; not only are we environmentally friendly we are people and employee friendly.
We are firm believers in BUY AMERICAN. Made in the USA products strengthens the American Dream while preserving the future of our Economy. Dumped imported products do not meet our standards, nor should they meet yours. At the end of the day, we need to reinvest into our economy.
Get started on the path to your ultimate vision right now. Contact us for more information on how we can tailor create your next project.
Who we work well with
• Are at minimum a C-level, Vice President, Director, Owner, Principal, decision maker or misanthrope.
Engineer, Architect or Construction Project Manager — "Talk nerdy to me." We love sharing knowledge as well as learn new
• Are awed by our "skillz."
• Understand that we are NOT a non-profit (no matter how fun our job might look);
therefore, we can't afford to do stuff for free or give out homie rates.
• Have the funds allotted for work in question. We are very competitive and work hard to provide a niché fabricator \ service
• Understand we are a Main Street American Company that is constantly competing with cheap inferior foreign products and
• Get that Rome wasn’t built in a day and neither design. You recognize that your team ( AS WELL AS OURS) will need to invest time
into the project for the optimum outcome.
• Respect our time. We love meeting with clients—we don't love waiting 45 minutes on them.
• If you love boats fishing, guns, horsepower and blowing things up.
Who we do not!
• Refer by committee by tribunal and let the inmates run the asylum, rather than having a decision maker that can move things along
• Want everything rushed last minute, due two weeks ago—your bad planning should not be our emergency.
• Have trust/control issues.
• Try and seduce us with "more" of your business if we give you a "deal".
• Can't handle honestly
• Expect us to work out our scope of work without compensation or in extreme conditions negative degree temperatures with a -25
degree wind chill factor. Tornados, Blizzards, Hurricanes, Earthquakes, Riots, Lightening = No.
Zombie Apocalypses are out of the question unless we can have fully signed off liability release forms as well change orders to
build A-TEAM Style Bug out vehicles and can jam out to great 80's theme music.
• Think Little Wayne is artistic.
• "Check is in the mail"
• Prefer cats over dogs
• Voted for Obama
• Are offended by any of the above.